Monday, November 30, 2009

The Creative Process (Part II)

I hope that those who read our last blog entry on the creative process written by a favorite artist and good friend, Erik Von Ploennies, appreciated his honest and straightforward description of his creative process.  Not being an artist myself, simply a lover and student of art, I have always been fascinated by what drives artists to create and why they create what they do.

I'm asking questions that might have one but more than likely several answers, but I'm searching for something, thought I;m not sure what.  But I'm convinced, and always have been, that these answers can be found in art.  And right now, I am in need of answers and hoping that those who take the time to read this entry take a few moments to let me know what they think; what they feel; what they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment